Our services provide a cost effective means of safely managing your water systems whilst assisting you to comply with all statutory requirements. The Health and Safety Executive’s approved code of practice and guidance ‘The Control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems’ (ACoP L8) states that if you are an employer or have responsibilities for the control of a premises then you should:
- Identify and assess sources of risk.
- Prepare a scheme for preventing and controlling the risk.
- Implement, manage and monitor the precautions.
- Keep records of those precautions.
- Appoint a person to be managerially responsible.
The services we provide combine to produce a complete programme of Legionella control measures specifically tailored to suit your needs.
These services include:
- Monitoring and inspection services
- Legionella risk assessment
- Cleaning and disinfection services
- Microbiological sampling and analysis
- System remedial work
- Site record keeping